Top Blackjack Sites Online
Triple 7's Blackjack
Triple 7s Blackjack is one of the few blackjack variations that offer a progressive jackpot. This game is not available in brick and mortar casinos and can only be found in online casinos that offer Microgaming blackjack games.
Please Note - US players will not be able to play Triple 7's blackjack online. Please check our list of casinos accepting US players for casinos that offer other variations and accept American players.
Triple 7s Blackjack Rules - How to Play Triple 7's Blackjack
The rules for Triple 7s Black are not going to vary much from traditional blackjack. Players will want to try to make a hand that has a value as close to 21 as possible without going over and their hand must be higher in value than the dealer's to win. Players will also win if the dealer "busts," or goes over 21 points in value.
Each cards worth is determined by their face value. Aces are the exception as they are worth 11 points or 1 point, whichever is more to the player's advantage. Pictures cards such as jacks, queens and kings are worth 10 points each.
Triple 7s Blackjack specific rules include:
- Triple 7s is generally played with 5 decks of cards.
- Players must place a mandatory bet which goes to the progressive jackpot. Regardless of whether the player wins or loses their blackjack hand, they are still eligible to win the progressive jackpot.
- Players can only split identical paired hands, not two cards that are similar in value. For example, it's ok to split a pair of 9s or a pair of Qs. It's not ok to split a queen and a king even though they have the same value.
- It is ok to split aces. However, each ace will only receive one card. If a 10-point card is dealt, hands are considered to have a value of 21 points, but are not considered to blackjacks. As a result, they will only be paid even money.
- Double downs can only be made on hands with a value of a 9, 10 or 11. All hands that are doubled down on will on be given one card.
- Dealer stands on all 17s.
- Natural blackjacks will pay out odds of 3 to 2.
- Ties between the dealer and the player are a "push" which will result in the player receiving his or her wager back.
Triple 7s Blackjack Bonus
Since all the excited from this game stems from the ability to win a progressive jackpot, it's important to know what it takes to win it.
- Be dealt 3 sevens of diamonds and win the progressive jackpot.
- 3 sevens of the same suit will win 1,000 credits.
- Players dealt 3 sevens of a different suit win 250 credits.
- 2 sevens of the same suit wins the player 50 credits.
- 2 sevens of a different suit results in a 25 credit win.
- 1 seven will win 5 credits.
Playing Triple 7s Blackjack
You certainly cannot go wrong when you turn a fun game like blackjack into something incredibly exciting by adding a progressive jackpot to it.
Here is an important tip though. Keep in mind that although the thrill of the chase is fun, it is a very slim chance that you'll win the progressive jackpot. So it's a good idea to stick to your basic blackjack strategy and not stray from it too much just to chase the jackpot. This will ensure that you keep your losses to a minimum.