Top Blackjack Sites Online
Blackjack Surrender is available online only at Playtech casinos and casinos offering Playtech blackjack games. The game is played following the same rules as Vegas Strip blackjack and the object of the game is to beat the dealer by having a hand value closest to 21 without going over. While the game is essentially Vegas Strip, there are a few changes to the rules that players should familiarise themselves with first before playing.
Please Note - US players will not be able to play Blackjack Surrender online. Please check our list of online casinos accepting US players for a complete list of US blackjack casinos.
Blackjack Surrender Game Rules
The basic concept follows Las Vegas Strip blackjack. Please note - Playtech shuffles the deck after each hand. The rules for Blackjack Surrender are as follows;
- Players are allowed to spilt their hands once only.
- Only one card is drawn to split aces.
- Players can double down after splitting their hand.
- The dealer checks for blackjack with an Ace or Ten card showing.
- The 7 Card Charlie rule is in play. Players who receive 7 cards without going bust will automatically win the hand unless the dealer has a blackjack. 7 Card Charlie pays 1:1
Blackjack Surrender Game Options
As the name suggests, Blackjack Surrender gives players the option to surrender their hand. Players can choose to surrender after they have received their first two cards and the dealer has checked for a blackjack. This is the only time you will be given the option to surrender. If you hit, split or double down, the surrender options is no longer valid. Players who do use the surrender option will receive one half of their initial wager back, and the round ends.